Time to enjoy anthonys key resort??

#1PATSFAN

Hi,

I'm considering booking the 2 Tank Dive W/ Carnival Valor, my question is can you stay and hang out at the resort? We'll be in Roatan from 12pm - 7pm. The excursion thru the ship says last 4 hours, could we take our own taxi back to the ship if we decide to stay longer??

Thanks, Tammy

I did anthony's key on the Valor. Once we were out of the van , we were on the boat and away we went. I am not sure when you want to hang out in the resort but there was a break between the dives. I walked around a bit and then soon enough it was back to diving. As far as a cab to get back ,well possibily but are you going to do the second dive? If you are not, then you could hang out at the resort but there really wasn't much to do there as far as I could see. I don't remember anyone just hanging out. Its a diving resort, so people who were not part of our group were well,diving. It was probably like 4.5, 5 hours if I remember right. I'm sure you could get a cab back to the port, but I just don't think you will have much to do at Anthony's Key if you are not diving. However, if you really want to, then try it. Good luck, but you will be missing out on some great diving.

Archived