NCL EPIC repositioning Miami to Barcelona May 2011

bubba88

Hello fellow Epic followers. For those of you not able to get on the transatlantic into New York, NCL is repositioning the EPIC over to the Med in May 2011. The exact date is May 7, 2011 out of Miami. Departing at 5 pm. They are taking bookings right now with a reduced deposit until Friday. As a solo traveler I just booked one of the little studios right next to the lounge: got a fantastic location, cabin is assigned and I owe the balance before next February. This is not yet posted on the NCL website so wanted to let all of you know. I called NCL direct and got the nicest young man of whom I am not allowed by NCL regulations to recommend; however my TA is on a cruise right now and this sale ends Friday. I can transfer the booking points to him later. Bon voyage to me and I hope others take this amazing opportunity!!!

Bubba 88 (Patti)

Hello fellow Epic followers. For those of you not able to get on the transatlantic into New York, NCL is repositioning the EPIC over to the Med in May 2011. The exact date is May 7, 2011 out of Miami. Departing at 5 pm. They are taking bookings right now with a reduced deposit until Friday. As a solo traveler I just booked one of the little studios right next to the lounge: got a fantastic location, cabin is assigned and I owe the balance before next February. This is not yet posted on the NCL website so wanted to let all of you know. I called NCL direct and got the nicest young man of whom I am not allowed by NCL regulations to recommend; however my TA is on a cruise right now and this sale ends Friday. I can transfer the booking points to him later. Bon voyage to me and I hope others take this amazing opportunity!!!

Bubba 88 (Patti)

Patti,

I look forward to seeing you onboard. Feel free to drop by the roll call (link in my signature). It's just getting started, but I'm sure it will pick up steam as we get closer.

I can't wait to spend a week and a half relaxing on the Epic. :)

Well, Hi there fellow cruisers! I just deposited for a studio on the TA cruise too...its on the Epic site now and the reduced deposit sealed the deal for me. Now I will only have to find a flight price coming back! That will be my 2nd Epic cruise as I am booked for this coming Oct.9th E. Carib cruise in a balcony with a friend. This one will be solo. I am really thinking it will be great to have a studio for that long of a cruise. I got one on the 11th deck to get one in the middle of all the cabins, don't want to be right on top of the living rm in case its too noisy and I learned that cabins with nothing showing right beside them might have a staff only door that can be very noisy all night long. I am soo excited, have never done a repositioning Ta cruise. Never been to Barcelona either! I will sign up on the roll call too.

Diane:D

Archived