Suite Life, Thanks for the slice of heaven Princess!

pootershow

Thanks for sharing you experience, perfect is sounded! Wasn't the cooking experience great?

I have always wondered about the suites above Club Fusion and now I wouldn't hesitate booking one. We have had a similar suite on the Dolphin deck and loved it. Your description of the sound being next to a waterfall was exactly how I would describe the sound of the wake. I absolutely love the aft suites.

Thanks for a great review and some really stunning photos.:) Glad you had a great first-cruise experience. What an incredible upgrade! We have a "no-upgrade" request on our upcoming Emerald cruise because I don't want to lose my carefully selected cabins. But if I could be sure of landing an upgrade like yours, I'd remove that request in a heartbeat!;)

How did you like the turtle farm and dolphin encounter? Were these done with the ship's excursion or independently? We're torn - can't decide between the same tour you did, or the swim with the dolphins and stingray city combination. But we still have several months to go and plenty of time to figure it out.:D

thanks all...Sunluva7 - they were Princess excursions. Being first timers, especially to all the ports, we didn't want to have to worry about getting back in time, so reserved them early through Princess, right after booking the cruise. We liked the turtles and the 'Dolphin encounter' very much. It was the first time we ever got up close and personal to either! Low impact on the dolphin encounter, we were in waist deep water standing on a grate, and Newton swam in front of us, performing his tricks. A good way to go if you don't want to go full out and swim with them... get launched off boogie boards etc.

Our Crown trip Jan. 23 - 30, Western Carrrib. full review here -

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=62896

Thanks for sharing your great upgrade story and the photos were fantastic. We have booked an aft mini on the Sun Princess, and your description of the wake is just what I imagined it would be like - can't wait see it for myself.

Now the tough part is going to be what do you book next time. We started with a port hole, the had a window, then decided to try a balcony. For this cruise we were given a mini suite if we gave up our cruise on the Diamond (balcony) - for a lot of reasons, this was perfect for us - still can't believe that they gave us a mini! Now we are all part of the same club and will be hooked!!! Maybe that's why the do it LOL!

Archived