Information on Carnival Inspiration

Bowlman67

Inspiration was in dry dock for a redo a couple of years ago and looks great. The ship is easy to get around and is one of my favorites (check my past cruises and you can see what I mean). We love the ship and the itineraries. You will have a great cruise.

Sailed on the Inspiration a few years ago. Loved it. We went with a few friends who had never cruised and the layout was easy. We had sailed the Imagination the year prior which are in the same class of ship. I have looked a few times of sailing on there again after they updated the waterworks. Looks like an awesome time!

We really enjoyed our cruise on the Inspiration. You can see my review in my signature. We loved the adult Serenity area and the nice padded lounges back there. The hot tubs back there were rarely crowded. We ended up staying at the back of the ship for most of the day on sea days. We usually ate at the outside areas directly above the Serenity deck. Especially in the morning, it was easy to find tables out there that were somewhat private. The food was wonderful. About the biggest negative I can think of was the theater. It was almost impossible to find decent seats - there are posts that block your view almost everywhere. Have a wonderful cruise.

We were on the Inspiration a few years ago just after her refurb. It was my second cruise after being on the then new Liberty in 2006, so I was nervous about being on a smaller older ship too. I enjoyed it very much. We had an inside room on Riveria and was pleased with it. Let me know if you have any specific questions, and I would be happy to try and answer them. We going on the Fascination in October, and she just now got her refurb, so I am really excited.

Archived