Chumley Bear Cruise Nov 2010

garyinftl

Thought I would drop in and introduce myself. Debbie from Canada. My husband and I will be joining you on the Crown Princess. The roll call for this cruise is very quiet :( and quite frankly you all look like lots more fun. So...hi...see you on the ship. The aft pool is one of my favourite places on the ship so I am sure to meet some of your group there. Hope there will be lots of tuxes on formal night because I convinced my husband to wear his.

Happy cruising!

Dancermom

Debbie, we are a great fun loving group. See you on board

• 2 weeks later...
I think / hope things will have settled down by then... its not unheard of to get a T.D. in the western caribbean that time of the year but it's unlikely...ish?

looks like Thomas may cause us a bit of trouble. Guess we will have to wait and see

Anybody need a paying roomie or better yet have room for me to join in on the cruise. Please let me know if anyone knows of anyone looking for someone to share a room and is already booked on this cruise:)...

Woof, my partner and I just booked the Chumley Bear Cruise for this year November 6-13, 2010. Looks like a good itinerary -- several places we have never been before. We did the Chumley in 2004 but have not been back since. Should be fun. Any other guys book this yet?

Gary and Mike, Fort Lauderdale

I would love to go on this cruise and would have booked earlier if i had known then. By chance will you let me know if you either know of available roomie situations available or similar situations that i can take advantage of on this cruise??:)

7 pages now on Bear411 that have signed up for this cruise.

I really want to go on this cruise this weekend!!! I live in Wilton Manors/Ft. Lauderdale Florida and want to know by chance if there are any of you guys that may have space/room for me to join in on the cruise. I called Princess and they're sold out and Chumley is overbooked. Please contact me via email or cell..

Keith Norris

404-550-8030

ksn1094@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...