Sun Princess Aft Mini Suite vs AC Mini

Aussie TJE

One more question - sorry but someone said if I posted the ship I might get more specific info.

I am trying to decide between an aft mini (B755 or B750) or one of the AC minis (perhaps B333). I was leaning towards the aft mini, because I've never had a aft before - mind you, I've never had a mini either.

I'm just a bit concerned as someone mentioned that the afts are very dark - and I like lots of natural light - is this true! Also, does anyone know if you can lie in bed and watch the ocean from the afts, like you can in the AC's.

As you can tell, I'm still torn as to which one to select. I've asked the TA to see if the aft is available, but wonder if I should take B333 instead if it's going to be brighter and as others have mentioned it's closer to mid ship, Horizon Court and near to lifts with out being on top of them.

Any thoughts please!!! I never know if I should post in P&O or Princess - I tend to post in both as some people might only read one. My apologies if you see two similar threads. This should be my last one until I tell you what we have selected. So please stay with me a little longer!

Archived