Celebrity Equinox January 25-February 5

Rob&Nancy

There are a few hotels close to port on 17 street causeway. There is also a liquor store on that same street along with other stores and restaurants. If anyone needs name and phone numbers please let me know. You can email me at ana@anasells.com. I don't visit board daily.

I live in Ft Lauderdale if I can help anyone would be happy to.

Happy cruising,

I promise you'll hear from us next time! We stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last time that was across the street from a strip mall with restaurants and Big Daddy's Liquors. That was perfect, and I'm pretty sure it was less expensive - and had a free shuttle. Doggone TA!

Thanks for taking the time to write such a balanced, informative review. For future reference, we were pleased with the Hyatt Place hotel (with free shuttle & breakfast) located conveniently in the 17th St. area. It's a nice area to walk around in, shop and dine.

Thanks for taking the time to write such a balanced, informative review. For future reference, we were pleased with the Hyatt Place hotel (with free shuttle & breakfast) located conveniently in the 17th St. area. It's a nice area to walk around in, shop and dine.

Thanks Sandy, I appreciate the tip - I was really annoyed with our TA - the lady we had worked with for years recently left that agency, and we missed all the extra little things she did for us - like inform us ahead of booking something unalterable and uncancellable! It certainly could have been worse - the hotel was clean and the service was good - just not a great location and nothing included!

I have filed all the recommendations for next time! Live & learn!

Archived