Carnival babysitting only from 10p-3a?

LynnMariesmom

Not that big of a deal but I am trying to confirm that the only babysiitting Carnival has is at 10p every night? She turns 2 the last night of the cruise and I know they are pretty strict on the kids club so just looking for options. we are cruising with family so they can help but also wonderred if kids were allowed in the steakhouse or if its adult only?

Truthfully, I'd cancel and book the cruise the following week if you can without penalty. Our youngest turned 1 on the last day of our last cruise. The whole MDR sang to her. It was cute.

Yes, they offer babysitting ever evening from 10pm-3am. The last time we sailed with under twos, there was no babysitting during the day other than port days. Someone posted elsewhere that they do offer it for a short time in the afternoon now.

I do not believe that the steakhouse is adults only.

Had we know this or even thought to check we would have booked it a few weeks later. I cant get get anymore vacation time as that turns into Spring break. We will still have fun! We assumed it was more like Disney and had more babysitting..Not the biggest deal. Just checking.

I know that if they turn x on the ship, they can go into the next higher age group at Camp Carnival. For instance, if she was turning 6 on the ship she could go into the 6-8 rather than 2-5 group. Maybe they will let her participate since she is turning 2 on the cruise. Email them and ask. You may be pleasantly surprised:

guestsolutionssupport@carnival.com

Archived