Playa Mia Beach Question??

williefred1000

Going to be in Cozumel in a few weeks, is it best to purchase the excursion from Carnival or just get a ride from a local taxi and go on our own? How much does a massage cost on the beach, I read somewhere they offer them in tents on the beach. My wife love a massage and it is very expensive on the boat. Thanks ahead of time for your suggestions. :)

You can do it either way but just remember that if you're held up for any reason going on your own, the ship is not going to wait for you. We were late leaving but the people were on a ship excursion so we waited. I'm sure many will tell you to do it on your own and you can, just decide if you think it's worth the risk if you should be late.;)

I don't remember the cost of the massages but I'm sure it would be cheaper than on the ship.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love the answer to this too.

For us, we would not stay on beach long. So I dont worry about missing the ship, but I would like to know which way would be more cost effective.

I would love the answer to this too.

For us, we would not stay on beach long. So I dont worry about missing the ship, but I would like to know which way would be more cost effective.

I have and idea. There are some hotels there perhaps you could contact a few of them an see if they know;)

Archived