Decorating package

VacayAway

I was trying to buy one of the decorating packages for our upcoming cruise on the Jewel. Not finding where I can do that online ... do I have to call NCL directly???

I always appreciate the info I get off this website. THANKS!

I just purchased a birthday package. If you go to NCL.com and eneter your user name and password there is a menu for purchasing bon voyage packages and somewhere under there is an order form. Just print it our and fax it back to them within 2 weeks of sale and they will charge your credit card...

Go to NCL.com, onboard activities, bon voyage gifts

Party Package

Leave the decorating to us. We'll decorate for any event with confetti, balloons, streamers and a party cake.

550Anniversary$30.00551Birthday$30.00552Bon Voyage $30.00553Congratulations$30.00

Make sure when you fill out the form and fax it back to them you note if it is a special birthday or aniversary. I bought the package yesterday and was mysteriously upgraded from an outside view to a balcony for next weeks sail! It all happened witin an hour of my credit card being charged for the birthday package!

I ordered a congratulations decoration for my brother...he's celebrating his graduation and entry into the marine corps on the Jewel on March 7th. I called 866-234-7350...provided them with the reservation number and received an email confirmation within 10 minutes.

Archived