Best place for breakfast?

mlredman2

What is the best restaurant for breakfast? I see below in another thread that the MDR has a small buffet for breakfast. I expected a huge buffet for breakfast, so what is the best choice then? Is there a buffet with pancakes, lots of egg choices, fresh fruit, sausages, bacon, etc? Thanks.

What is the best restaurant for breakfast? I see below in another thread that the MDR has a small buffet for breakfast. I expected a huge buffet for breakfast, so what is the best choice then? Is there a buffet with pancakes, lots of egg choices, fresh fruit, sausages, bacon, etc? Thanks.

Most choices - Windjammer. Has all you mention, but it is packed.

We loved the Johnny Rockets breakfast, as well as the Park Cafe.

? What is offered at Johnny Rockets for breakfast and how were the prices?

Thanks

Free.. We just added tip for the great service ($2 per person is what we added)

Eggs, omelets, bacon, sausage, hash browns, potatoes, toast, french toast... I can't remember everything. It was NEVER busy for breakfast and great to sit outside and enjoy the weather.

Maybe someone can post up a menu...

Johnny Rockets - no charge and made to order breakfast (eggs, omelets, pancakes, french toast, etc). They have an item called "The Works" that I loved, cubed potatoes with seasonsing on them, with cheese, ham, peppers and tomatoes. It was wonderful. Never crowded and you can eat outside.

Park Cafe - had a make your own bagel section and then also different breakfast burritos and pannis, etc. Also had some muffins and fruit. Milk and juice also

Cafe Promenade had more bakery items, danish rolls, a wonderful cinnamon coffee cake, etc. Coffee may have been a charge, don't know, not a coffee drinker.

All above were no charge.

Archived