Timing Tenders to Excursions

Shocker4

In Belize with NCL excursion, my tour time is 12:30pm. Where am I expected to be at 12:30? On the ship with my group to tender or already tendered and at a meeting place on shore? If the tour is 3 1/2 hours, when will that time start? end?

Thanks for the info.

on the spirit, we met in the stardust theater.

the tickets were in our cabin when we checked in, on the ticket it tells when and where to meet.

once in the theater, you just take a seat and wait for them to call your excursion. then we go down the steps to the gangway. they will have the mid-stairwell blocked at the other floors, using it just to board the tenders.

it's very easy

the above is for the morning excursions that start just after the ship is cleared. for later in the day, they may have somewhere on shore to meet since some people will already by on shore.

once we got off the tender, they had a line of tour guides with signs. they would tell you where the bus was.

around the tourist village, it would be hard to get lost...it's not that big of an area.

once you get on the ship and see what your ticket says (if could change of week to week), you will know for sure.

Archived