Snorkeling Ideas???

Shy*Dog10

First visit to Cozmel coming up 3/2/10 - would like to snorkel and have some beach time - is the a tour that will take us out to snorkel - then drop us at Paradise Beach or something like that ?? Suggestions on who to use to book a tour outside of the cruise ship. Thanks

You can contact Tom the manager of Paradise Beach from the PB website contact page. He can arrange a snorkel tour departing/returning to PB. I like PB for an active beach club. Tom is a great host. The food is good too.

You can go to Playa Palancar and do a snorkel tour that departs from their beach to the nearby and world famous Palancar reef. Tour provided by the on-site dive shop, Delila Divers. I think they charge around $30. I like Playa Palancar for a quiet, relaxed atmosphere. Unlikely to be crowded. Excellent fish tacos.

Eagleray divers also does snorkel trips. I'm sure you can arrange to be dropped at a beach club.

Mystic Snorkel tour also gets positive reviews.

You can contact Tom the manager of Paradise Beach from the PB website contact page. He can arrange a snorkel tour departing/returning to PB. I like PB for an active beach club. Tom is a great host. The food is good too.

You can go to Playa Palancar and do a snorkel tour that departs from their beach to the nearby and world famous Palancar reef. Tour provided by the on-site dive shop, Delila Divers. I think they charge around $30. I like Playa Palancar for a quiet, relaxed atmosphere. Unlikely to be crowded. Excellent fish tacos.

Eagleray divers also does snorkel trips. I'm sure you can arrange to be dropped at a beach club.

Mystic Snorkel tour also gets positive reviews.

We did Playa Palancar once and had a good time. The boat trip had only 8 people on it. Food, drinks and service was good.

We have done Paradise too, but as Bruce said, you need to contact Tom and arrange a boat trip for any good snorkeling. PB Tom runs a nice place.

Archived