Which one is best?

welovetocruise123

*DISCLAIMER* - YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY!!

My wife and I just got off the Freedom this past Saturday, the 13th. If I am being honest, the crew left me a little flat as I did not find them nearly as friendly as the crew of the Holiday when we sailed in '07. It could very well be that the much larger Freedom did not have the intimacy of the smaller Holiday. I also found that the food, while very good overall, did not have the 'WOW' factor at all.

Now don't misunderstand ... overall, we had a great cruise experience. Let's just say that it met our expectations, but did not exceed them. The highlight of the cruise was the Tribute to New Orleans show ... if you cruise the Freedom, do whatever is necessary to allow yourself to see that show. Utterly amazing.

I have been on both and you can't go wrong. The miracle is a little smaller, but many like this class of ships better than the larger Freedom which is Conquest class. They both have supper clubs, which we love, though the one on the miracle "Nick and Nora's" with its spiral staircase looks nicer for my taste. We enjoy the poolside Big Screen TV on the Freedom, but other than that they are both great ships. We just booked the Valor again, same as Freedom, and leave in 11 days. We will definately sail the Miracle again. For me it's a toss up. Sorry for no insightful answers to your question.

Archived