Just booked another one!!

bamaphotopro

And this time, it's for the entire family!

My wife and I just got back from the Freedom this past Sunday, and I guess the cruise bug bit me hard!! Last night, I booked a 5-day Bahamas cruise aboard the Fascination for January 22, 2011. Why this cruise? Because this ship drops anchor at Half Moon Cay! :D:D:D

There will be 7 of us ... myself, my wife, two daughters and their husbands, and our grandson. My wife and I decided what better Christmas gift for the family than to take our family to paradise. We could not afford a Disney vacation when our daughters were young, so we're making up for it big-time! LOL!

I've already started a thread on the Carnival Roll Call, so if you're looking for a great cruise early next year, y'all come along with us!

And this time, it's for the entire family!

My wife and I just got back from the Freedom this past Sunday, and I guess the cruise bug bit me hard!! Last night, I booked a 5-day Bahamas cruise aboard the Fascination for January 22, 2011. Why this cruise? Because this ship drops anchor at Half Moon Cay! :D:D:D

There will be 7 of us ... myself, my wife, two daughters and their husbands, and our grandson. My wife and I decided what better Christmas gift for the family than to take our family to paradise. We could not afford a Disney vacation when our daughters were young, so we're making up for it big-time! LOL!

I've already started a thread on the Carnival Roll Call, so if you're looking for a great cruise early next year, y'all come along with us!

Care to adopt a few more? We love Half Moon Cay!

Care to adopt a few more? We love Half Moon Cay!

LOL! If I could stow away all of my friends and co-workers that asked me to 'adopt' them, I could fill the entire ship. LOL!

But if the shoe were ont he other foot, I'd be asking too!! I can't wait to visit Half Moon Cay ... it looks like sheer paradise to me!

LOL! If I could stow away all of my friends and co-workers that asked me to 'adopt' them, I could fill the entire ship. LOL!

But if the shoe were ont he other foot, I'd be asking too!! I can't wait to visit Half Moon Cay ... it looks like sheer paradise to me!

We will be there this June. You will love it. It is the most beautiful and relaxing place we have been yet. I booked our next cruise because of this stop. Enjoy every minute and let me know how it was. If it's not too much trouble can you let me know what the price of a cabana rental is at Half Moon? Thank you!

We will be there this June. You will love it. It is the most beautiful and relaxing place we have been yet. I booked our next cruise because of this stop. Enjoy every minute and let me know how it was. If it's not too much trouble can you let me know what the price of a cabana rental is at Half Moon? Thank you!

I can hardly wait, Willy! Everything I read about HMC is in the most glowing, endearing terms imaginable!

From what I have read, the Cabana rental is currently $225 a day. There are some threads over in the Ports of Call / Private Island section of the CC Boards that discuss the Cabana in detail, including how difficult it is to get one of them.

:)What a great mom & Dad......I'm sure you'll have a ball!

ROLL TIDE!:cool:

Enjoy your cruise.:D

Stacie.

Thanks, Stacie ... we try. We saved and pinched pennies when they were young, and now that my photography business is relatively successful, we can do things like this. It may only be once, but I feel blessed to be able to give this once-in-a-lifetime vacation to my family.

have a great time! I am sailing on the Freedom and the Fascination this summer. going to the western carribean on the Freedom

Thanks, Michelle ... only 337 days to go! :D:D:D

We just got off the Freedom on the 13th. I'll be interested to see your review of the CD, Felipe ... not sure if he'll still be there or if he is filling in.

Archived