Navigator - How dressy is formal night on 5 night?

airlinerob

Can anyone tell me how dressy formal night is on the Navigator of the Seas 5 Night western Caribbean cruise?

I am planning to only bring a carry-on with me, so there won't be a suit or tux coming, but I was planning to wear a shirt, tie and dress pants for formal night.

Will that work?

I'm doing MY TIME dining.

Let me know!

Can anyone tell me how dressy formal night is on the Navigator of the Seas 5 Night western Caribbean cruise?

I am planning to only bring a carry-on with me, so there won't be a suit or tux coming, but I was planning to wear a shirt, tie and dress pants for formal night.

You'll be fine! We were on the 5-night Navigator sailing Jan 30 - Feb 4th and I wore basically what you said most of the dinners. Nice pants, shirt, and you're good to go. Saw only a handful of tuxes. Enjoy.

Boy, I've only been reading this site for about 6 weeks and am amazed at how many people come on and post questions that have been asked and answered ad nauseum in previous threads (usually a day or 2 before). Please use the search function, all your questions will be answered!

Sorry, its morning, and I'm a little cranky.

Since you already posted the question, I will answer.

Formal night is as formal as you want it to be. It is highly preferred by most cruisers that you don't wear shorts or jeans on formal night. Dress slacks, shirt and tie would be perfect! Enjoy your cruise!:)

Archived