Non Sailing Wedding Guest

melodyxavier

HI!

We are getting married 5 Jul 10 on board the Carnival Triumph and I was wondering how smooth is the process for the non sailing guest and did anyone run into any issues. I'm kind of worried about it. We are having 23 Sailing guest and our max limit of 50 Non sailing. Thank you for any help that can be given!!

HI!

We are getting married 5 Jul 10 on board the Carnival Triumph and I was wondering how smooth is the process for the non sailing guest and did anyone run into any issues. I'm kind of worried about it. We are having 23 Sailing guest and our max limit of 50 Non sailing. Thank you for any help that can be given!!

The only issues that should arise is based on how prepared your port is. Whether it be the port's employees, Carnival's employees or your WC's.

The process itself is rather simple. They walk up to the entrance, a port employee asks for driver license or birth certificates (whichever is needed), they then check to see if the names are on the guest list/VIP list. If it is, they proceed to the check-in desk where their ID's will be taken from them and they will be given a visitors badge to board the ship. Your group will walk onto the ship together so the ship's employees will be on the look out for the badges and allow access. Once they board, they roam the ship till the wedding is ready to take place. Once all is said & done, they are pointed in the right direction to leave the ship. Once off the ship, they will then be pointed in the direction to turn in the badge to get their ID's back...then exit the bldg.

Thank you!!! TWE/ Carnival Wedding department is very vague on how everything goes. Asking for pics was even difficult to get!

Yeah, they are not always the best of help...and if they can it takes forever!

I also forgot to mention that non-sailing guest so through security just like sailing guest. I assume you know, but just wanted to mention it just incase.

Archived