Need some help on a catamaran trip please!

rmharvey8

My wife and I are on the Equinox in March this year (soon!) and would like to take a snorkel trip and see the turtles as well. I have been reading the boards with interest and have a queston. My DW has underwent Knee surgery late last year and is still a bit gimpy. Do any of the tour operators use a cat that has a ramp in the middle of the trampoline that is lowered into the water? The ramp will have steps on it to make it easier in/out of the water. We have been on many private snorkel trips all over the Caribbean - the only way to go. Have yet to see Barbados and Dominica though, so we are excited over new isalnds. Thanks for any help on this as I ned to reserve real soon!

Rob Harvey

Hey Rob ,

I have only been out with Ron on the "why not" He definately has nice easy acess stairs . It is my belief that most cats do but given the medical procedure it would be my first question before booking . One vote for Captain Ron here but there are plenty of tours . Just want to add that a big tour stop in Dominica is the waterfall it requires some rough terrain walking up and down hills , so you might want to keep that in mind that Dominica is very hilly .Hope your DW is recuperating well and take care !! Ted

Archived