Private excursions in Nassau?

Anyone know of any good private excursions in Nassau? I am trying to start planning what we will do. Also could all the negative people who always seem to complain that information is available on other post's please refrain from posting?

But information really is available on other posts. :D

I booked my wife and her girlfriends on the Yellow Bird booze cruise for their day in Nassau. It includes booze and a stop off at a beach. For the life of me, I can't remember how I booked it, but it was only $45/person then (2008). They had an absolute blast. At least folks tell them they did. Apparently, the Bahama Mama's were flowing freely!

Overheard back at the dock... "Mommy, why do Americans always puke pink?"

But information really is available on other posts. :D

I booked my wife and her girlfriends on the Yellow Bird booze cruise for their day in Nassau. It includes booze and a stop off at a beach. For the life of me, I can't remember how I booked it, but it was only $45/person then (2008). They had an absolute blast. At least folks tell them they did. Apparently, the Bahama Mama's were flowing freely!

Overheard back at the dock... "Mommy, why do Americans always puke pink?"

Yellowbird is no longer in business...they went belly up earlier this year.

Anyone know of any good private excursions in Nassau? I am trying to start planning what we will do. Also could all the negative people who always seem to complain that information is available on other post's please refrain from posting?

What types of activities do you like? Snorkling, sailing, segway, walking tours, city tours, dolphins,resort day, beach day?

Anyone know of any good private excursions in Nassau? I am trying to start planning what we will do. Also could all the negative people who always seem to complain that information is available on other post's please refrain from posting?[/quote]

These arre not negative people and they're not complaining - they're telling you the correct place to go for the most info. ken

Archived