Where to go at Cayman?

zozza

Hi I am looking to do an independent tour, does anyone have any suggestions of a good tour to do, I have never been here before so any info appreciated, thanks

It would help if you give us some idea of what you like to do. If water activities are something you'd like then I'd really recommend doing one of the stingray city tours which include snorkeling too (most do). Capt. Marvins or Captain Bryans or one of the others often recommended here will be great. That, or just snorkeling at Eden Rock near the ship are a couple of the things that make Grand Cayman so special to me.

We are booked with Cayman in a nutshell for next week. I can let you know about it when we get back.

We did Cayman in a Nutshell and they were great. We did Stingray City, snorkeling, the Turtle Farm, Hell, lunch on the beach and the rum cake factory. I highly recommend them.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I am looking to do an independent tour, does anyone have any suggestions of a good tour to do, I have never been here before so any info appreciated, thanks

We just returned from GC. We had an excellent tour we booked through Island Marketing at cozumelcruiseexcursions.com. We booked the Eco-Outrage tour. JM was fantastic! He was waiting for us at the meeting point. He had a driver all set for us. His boat very comfortably held our group of 6. He took us to Sting Ray City, a fabulous snorkeling site - we were the only group there - and to Rum Point where we walked on the beach to the bar for a drink. He made time for us to play with some starfish and still got us back to the ship on time. We were never rushed from one point to the next, JM was very attuned to us and when he could tell we were ready to go, it was off the next thing. He had a cooler well stocked with soft drinks, all the gear we needed, cold water.

And, for the 6 of us this private, custom excursion was less expensive per person than anything the cruise line had to offer.

Good luck and enjoy your trip!

Archived