Nassau Excursions

poisonivynicole

Going on the Sensation in July and going to Nassau. The last few times we have stopped here we have taken the Yellow Bird booze cruise. I found out they are no longer in business. So does anyone know of anything like this or something that is an all inclusive adventure. There are about 20 of us going and none of them have cruised before. So looking for the best things to do in Nassau and Freeport if possible. Thanks. :D

The yellowbird was a party boat if I remember correctly. We did this tour last year and its was a great party, ! Booze Cruise Party Boat with Beach & Snorkeling

We had lots of rum drinks (included) and music, limbo, lunch, snorkeling and a beach stop. We loved it!

This looks like alot of fun. Do they have have drinks other than rum? How was the lunch?

When in Nassau last month, I took the advice on the boards, and the dh and I caught a bus to an area called "Fish Fry", and ate at Seafood Haven. FResh giant shrimp, super conch fritters. A lot of locals eat there. Also toured the pirate museum and was fascinated.

Archived