I've found older posts regarding island tours....

bling19572010

Hi Melinda,

You'll find a lot of info in this forum about Creole Cruises lobster lunch tour. They take you snorkeling and for a grilled lobster lunch on Bird Island. If you do a search in this forum for Creole, you'll find lots of info. The group they take is small, so you have a more intimate experience than other tours. My husband and I had such a great time last October that we're bringing family and friends back with us on the same excursion in August. I hope this helps!

but can someone tell me who is currently the best tour guide for Antiqua (island tours; snorkeling/scuba tours, etc). Thank you!

For an Island tour, any driver at the pier. No need to use a big name expensive one. This is a really small island that has really nothing to it yet they try and make a big deal about it.$20 per person + $5 park fee is all you need to pay.

Steve

If you do a search for Adventure Antigua, I HIGHLY recommend Eli's Eco tour. It is fantastic for snorkeling and seeing the marine environment around the island. Great lunch is provided, good drinks, and amazing local guides. It was one of my favorite cruise experiences ever.

Archived