Carnival website problems...anyone else?

Lydia B.

Last week I was not only able to view the shore excursions, but book them. Now I am getting an error message that says there is a problem with my agency status. I am PIF and have documents. Carnival is saying the TA needs to call, TA says oh Carnival's website is messed up again. Anybody else tried to book an excursion on line yesterday or today. Your help is appreciated. Lydia of Ohio

It still won't let me. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I go to my reservation on Carnivals websit and then click on book excursions, and it brings me right back to my iteniary. :mad:
It does the same for me. Along with the message in the box that says Already Booked? there is a message that says "Book your shore excursions now if you have a fully deposited cruise booking". and under that is the blue "book now" button. Along with that message, a few days ago, it also mentioned something to the extend of "...if you are cruising on or after Feb. 12, 2005"...It doesn't say that second part now, so I don't know if that is the problem or not, but I was bummed to see it in the first place since we complete our cruise on the 12th. I was thinking that it's just our luck that this option will be available to everyone else that takes the same cruise after it's too late for us...or at least for this cruise.

Archived