FLL Cambria Suites or Fort Lauderdale Hyatt Airport South?

formula14

Hi, I got reasonable rates for both properties but was wondering which hotel to book for a pre night cruise in July.

The Cambria will run me $88 tax incl + $16 for breakfast for two, so $104.

The Hyatt is $129 tax incl with breakfast.

Both offer free shuttles to/from the airport & Everglade port. Both seem to be new properties. Just wondering if the Hyatt is a better hotel & better located (ie restaurants, mall, etc) & worth the extra $25. Wanted the Embassy Suites, but it's n/a for the dates we need.

Thanks for the advice!

Hi, I got reasonable rates for both properties but was wondering which hotel to book for a pre night cruise in July.

Both offer free shuttles to/from the airport & Everglade port. Both seem to be new properties. Just wondering if the Hyatt is a better hotel & better located (ie restaurants, mall, etc) & worth the extra $25. Wanted the Embassy Suites, but it's n/a for the dates we need.

Thanks for the advice!

Just booked Hyatt Place North via www.valuetrips.com for $89 +taxes your dates would be $89 too. They have free shuttle to the airport and port and continental breakfast. The reviews have been good and I'm excited. Just booked and checked with the hotel so the booking is legit. They hold your room with a credit card and don't charge till you get there. I'll let you know how it goes. We're cruising Solstice in April

Thanks for the advice!

I currently have reservations at both of these hotels and just can't decide which one to cancel. I most likely will go with the lower priced one.

Archived