Interested in booking a future RCI Cruise

Gina477

Hey Everyone,

I've been a member of this board for almost 2 years and while I very thankful for the information I've been able to research, I must confess that I've barely looked at the RCCL board. Not because I'm wasn't interested, just at the time, I was already booked on CCL.

Sooo as a newbie, I wanted to ask about CC Group Cruises on RCCL. Does CC form groups? I see one for Oasis of the Seas which looks really awesome!

I would love to know more about everyone's experiences and the comparisons to the other cruise lines. I'm looking to book for either this summer (a short cruise) or next summer (longer cruise since I'll have a longer period to pay).

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Gina

Hi Gina. I started a thread about Royal vs. Carnival to get some opinions. If you do a search, it will come up as a recent thread. I personally prefer Royal Caribbean because I love their ships, but if you read the thread you will find many different opinions about why one is better than the other. Most people find that there are more similarities between the two than differences. For me, Royal has wonderful ships, good food, attentive but not overbearing service and the passengers are more my age. That being said, a lot of people have mentioned how much fun the Carnival ships are. Which Royal ship are you considering?

Hi Gina. I started a thread about Royal vs. Carnival to get some opinions. If you do a search, it will come up as a recent thread. I personally prefer Royal Caribbean because I love their ships, but if you read the thread you will find many different opinions about why one is better than the other. Most people find that there are more similarities between the two than differences. For me, Royal has wonderful ships, good food, attentive but not overbearing service and the passengers are more my age. That being said, a lot of people have mentioned how much fun the Carnival ships are. Which Royal ship are you considering?

Thanks for your response. I have a co-worker that is going on the Liberty of the Seas, which is why RC sparked my interest in the first place. I started to look at the reviews on the board about the Liberty of the Seas and saw some outstanding photos. I haven't done much research on the ships yet to determine which ones I would like to try first. Of course if you leave it up to me, I would love to try all of them!!:D If I only had the time and the money!!! Thanks for giving me the info on your post, going to search for it now.

Gina :)

Archived