Emerald Princess - no additional cost restaurants?

barberesr

Please tell me what restaurants on the Emerald Princess are not charging an addional cost. Someone said something about the wheelhouse having Fish and chips. Someone else said that they went somewhere on a particular day and they were not charged.

Thanks much.

Please tell me what restaurants on the Emerald Princess are not charging an addional cost. Someone said something about the wheelhouse having Fish and chips. Someone else said that they went somewhere on a particular day and they were not charged.

Thanks much.

The Emerald Princess offers:

Three main dining rooms(one traditional, two anytime)

Caribbean-themed Café Caribe featuring local specialties

Outdoor hamburger and hot dog grill, pizzeria and ice cream bar

Extensive buffet and bistro, plus round-the-clock room service

Two specialty restaurants – an expanded Sabatini’s Italian restaurant and the new Crown Grill (steak & seafood, extra fee charged)

In addition, as you mention, Fish&Chips and other pub fare is usually served in the Wheelhouse Bar on days at sea... at no additional charge.

Two specialty restaurants – an expanded Sabatini’s Italian restaurant and the new Crown Grill (steak & seafood, extra fee charged)
These are the only two restaurants that DO charge. The International Cafe is on deck 5, in the Atrium. I believe there are some items that are charged but per usual, it's just for "specialty" items. There are plenty of options without any additional cost.

I just got a Captain's Quarterly and it looks like there will be more free items in the International Cafe, some that were not free before. Additionally, Vines will have free sushi and antipasta at some times of the day.

The Wheelhouse Bar offers a pub style lunch on sea days and it was wonderful! The fish and chips were just great along with a Stella or Guinness! A great way to get out of the sun for awhile!

The International Cafe offers, salads, little sandwiches, snacks and sweets at no cost! All were very good. The Greek salad as wonderful. A great stop after a long day at port.

Sabatini's and the Crown Grill were the only places that required an extra fee to my knowledge.

Enjoy!

Archived