Good prices on snorkel gear

disneyember

Just though I'd tell you all that I found a good deal at Dick's Sporting Goods on snorkel stuff. Today I just bought a U.S. Divers snorkel set, including dry top snorkel with purge, fins, and mask for $30. It was marked $39.97 and the sales person told me anything in the store ending in .97 was on sale. When I went to check out it rang up as $39.97. I told the cashier how the sales person said it was on sale and she adjusted the price. I have no idea how good this brand is, but I saw the same brand at a dive shop in town and the price was $30 just for the snorkel, no mask or fins. I figure if the dive shop sells it, it must be a halfway descent brand. :)

Yes, it seems to fit well, stays on my face without the band holding it on if I take a breath through my nose. The mask says it is made of silicone. It seems to feel pretty soft on the face. I hate masks that dig into your skin. I was able to try it on in the store before I bought it.

Archived