Here's hoping you all make your cruises

jezzdogg

With the storms hit the mid of the country and coming to the east, we here in NY are told to expect 10-20 inches of snow starting tomorrow thru mid-day on Sunday. Hope everyone is able to get out of the area and make there cruises. Just hope you can think of us and laugh while you are in the sunny carribbean

With the storms hit the mid of the country and coming to the east, we here in NY are told to expect 10-20 inches of snow starting tomorrow thru mid-day on Sunday. Hope everyone is able to get out of the area and make there cruises. Just hope you can think of us and laugh while you are in the sunny carribbean

I am in NJ (not too far from you actually) and I am hoping we end up not getting that much. I also hope everyone gets out safe and enjoys their vacations....I can't wait to get down to FL and our cruise next month! I can't stand this cold anymore.

I hope we make it too.....we have a 12:30 pm flight out of Cleveland today. The snow hasn't hit yet but it's coming. At least the ship doesn't leave til tomorrow at 5pm, so we have some time to spare. I'm sure glad we decided to go down a day early. I hope everyone leaving this weekend has a safe flight.

Archived