Carnival Roatan Excursion

SpaceCoast

I think that I have settled on an excursion for every port but Roatan. I have been to the Port board, but many of my same questions are posted by others and left unanswered.

What Carnival excursion have others booked and enjoyed? I'm debating between springing for the expensive Dolphin Encounter and Tabyana Beach excursion and a less pricey snorkle or kayak.

I did not see an excursion that offered the zipline, but I am interested in that as well. There will be four of us (a teen and a 9 year old).

Thank you in advance.

If you want a fun day, have one of the taxis take you to the iguana farm, it is a lot of fun, and you will learn allot about the Island on the tour to the farm then you can come back and go to the Mahogany beach by the ship. You and your kids will remember the iguana's for the rest of your life. We did it several years ago and would do it again if we got back to Roatan.

We sailed the Carnival Legend last month and did the Jolly Roger Gumbalimba Park & Catamaran excursion. Everyone is split into two groups park first then snorkel or snorkel then park. Thanks to another CC member who advised to do the park first then snorkel. That's what we did and we loved it. The park was great and the snorkeling was some of the best we have ever seen. I think it was $69.99 per person.

http://www.jollyrogerroatan.com/cruise/index.html

If you want a fun day, have one of the taxis take you to the iguana farm, it is a lot of fun, and you will learn allot about the Island on the tour to the farm then you can come back and go to the Mahogany beach by the ship. You and your kids will remember the iguana's for the rest of your life. We did it several years ago and would do it again if we got back to Roatan.

Here is the link to the company,

http://www.roatanisland.net/iguana_farm.htm

Archived