Where to Park in Mobile if I don't need a hotel?

apples1996

I will be heading down to Mobile on April 9th for my cruise that departs on April 10th. I don't need a hotel because we plan to drive from KY until we are tired, get a hotel, and drive the rest of the way the next morning. We just need to find a place to park our car while we are on the cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sharon

Kentucky

I haven't checked this out but someone told me that the Radison Admiral Semmes offers a Park and Ride Package which includes parking for up to 7 days and shuttle service to and from the cruise terminal. I'm not sure how much this package would save you compared to terminal parking.

I will be heading down to Mobile on April 9th for my cruise that departs on April 10th. I don't need a hotel because we plan to drive from KY until we are tired, get a hotel, and drive the rest of the way the next morning. We just need to find a place to park our car while we are on the cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sharon

Kentucky

You can park at the terminal. There used to be free parking across the street from the terminal (unsecured and at your own peril), but I don't know if that is still available.

I haven't checked this out but someone told me that the Radison Admiral Semmes offers a Park and Ride Package which includes parking for up to 7 days and shuttle service to and from the cruise terminal. I'm not sure how much this package would save you compared to terminal parking.

Yes, they offer that as do a lot of the hotels in Mobile.

Mobile Cruise Packages:

http://www.mobile.org/packages.php

We always park at the cruise terminal. I like to get me car and get on the interstate as soon as we get through customs.

how much to park at the terminal? I thought I read somewhere that it was kind of steep....so just wondering. Plus, any worries about the terminal filling up? i.e. is it built large enough to accommodate a full ship? (spring break cruisers here = a full ship :D)

how much to park at the terminal? I thought I read somewhere that it was kind of steep....so just wondering. Plus, any worries about the terminal filling up? i.e. is it built large enough to accommodate a full ship? (spring break cruisers here = a full ship :D)

parking at the terminal is $15.00 per day. The cruise terminal parking garage will not hold all cars for a full ship. Once it is full you will be directed to overflow parking at the Mobile Civic Center. It is secured parking with a free shuttle service back to the terminal. The civic center is five to ten minutes away.

parking at the terminal is $15.00 per day. The cruise terminal parking garage will not hold all cars for a full ship. Once it is full you will be directed to overflow parking at the Mobile Civic Center. It is secured parking with a free shuttle service back to the terminal. The civic center is five to ten minutes away.

Thank you! that's exactly the information I was looking for!

Archived