Drinks

chadci

I suspect that by the time we make it to Cozumel we'll need to re-stock our Diet Pepsi stock from the local Mega market. I was thinking last night.. they say not to drink the water in Mexico. I can only assume that canned or bottled drinks would be OK as they're processed but what do I know. I know, in the past, when I have been overseas I never drank un bottled water but soda etc. was fine and I never got ill.

What about other things though? Ice in margaritas or soft drinks at lunch etc. Even simple things like the water they use to wash produce. I don't want to worry much about it but I also don't want to end up sick on our honeymoon.

In Cozumel all the potable water is brought in. So the ice tea, food,etc. is ok to consume. Thinkfully they know how to make a fine Margarita so the excess tiquila will take care of any left over germs. Enjoy and don't sweat the small stuff.:D

Coke and pepsi products that are bottled are fine. I got very sick after visiting Cancun, although I didn't drink the water, I did use the ice.

Thanks, that's what I've been worried about. She's a water drinker so I'll have her bring some with.. probably should at all of the ports, though.

Archived