Carnival Liberty....8448?

trctjs

I will let you know after May 15th, but I already feel the answer is YES:D:D.....

I don't think that I would have booked it if I could not justify the extra $$$$$.

We booked ES, so I feel that I got a GREAT deal as the prices for a 8N balcony is close to what we paid for the AFT Wrap.

We do like to hang out on the deck and are cruising with another couple, so we will get a ton of use out of the balcony.

I will post pics and review when I return in 67 days:)

Thanks!!!! I'd love to see pics when you get back.

We just booked it today though. And without prompting our PVP said she'd book this room even over a suite any day! She said it was a perfect choice!

Thanks!!!! I'd love to see pics when you get back.

We just booked it today though. And without prompting our PVP said she'd book this room even over a suite any day! She said it was a perfect choice!

I would have to agree. We usually stay in the 8N AFTS in the rear and I always looked around the corner and wished we booked the Wrap. I thought, this time. I AM BOOKING THE AFT WRAP. :D

I can't wait. It is a surprise for my DH and I can't wait to see his reaction. :)

If you go to webshots and in the search type in carnival wrap around

you will get plenty of photos.

Depending on how much more it will cost--

I know the regular aft cabins were 400.00 more to book so I had to book a side balcony- 400 is a lot of money for us

Well it is more expensive....but we only take one big vacation every year...and this is going to be to celebrate our 10th Anniversary and our last cruise was in 2007......so we splurged. :D

Well it is more expensive....but we only take one big vacation every year...and this is going to be to celebrate our 10th Anniversary and our last cruise was in 2007......so we splurged. :D

Nice way to look at it- Now that the kiddies are gone and the dogs are all dead---

I like taking vacations and do 2 a year--

thats why those wraps cost too much.

Archived