Just booked 3/26/2011

I just booked my cruise for Oasis of the Seas for March 26, 2011. I will be traveling with my mother. My sisters and I are surprising her for her birthday, which is May 20th. This will be my 4th cruise and my mom's second. I am so excited, because I have been following this ship since they started building it. I can't wait!

I am planning to go on Oasis next year too with my sisters, daughter and grandkids. Happy planning for your cruise. To me that is half the fun. I love researching and learning as much as possbile about the ports but having a brand new ship to explore will be the icing on the cake.

We, too, just booked Oasis for Feb 12, 2011. My DH and I will be cruising with my Mom and Dad. DH and I are in our early 50's and my parents are in their early 70's. The only cruise they have experienced was on Carnival for a 5 night cruise. We are all soooo excited, we can't stand it. I have been following this ship since the contest to name her. I agree that part of the fun is the planning process. I can't get enough info about the ship, the ports of call, etc. I find myself looking all over the internet to gather photos, videos and information. I'm addicted. Thank you cruise critics for all the info you provide.

Mickyliz:D

I just booked my cruise for Oasis of the Seas for March 26, 2011. I will be traveling with my mother. My sisters and I are surprising her for her birthday, which is May 20th. This will be my 4th cruise and my mom's second. I am so excited, because I have been following this ship since they started building it. I can't wait!

You do realize that this is in full swing of spring break? Really don't have to worry about typical rowdy spring breakers, but just prepare yourself for lots of families. Lots of kids. I have sailed the last three spring breaks and have never had an ounce of problems or worries, but I know this may bother some with all the kids. I'll let you know how it is in 9 days.

We cruised on FOS during spring break a few years ago and had no issues with kids, crowds, etc. RCCL does a great job with the logistics of passengers. Plenty to do and plenty of space to do it in. Can't wait to sail on Oasis;)

Mickyliz:D

I also just booked Feb 12, 2011. We will be joined by our son and his family and my daughter and her DH. There may also be a few more in-laws. We just sailed the FOS for a second time and had a wonderful time. We have done 3 family cruises and I just love them. This ship will be so much fun for everyone, I also am addicted to reading and seeing everything about I can about this ship. Have fun planning your adventure.

I too search all over the web for videos, photos and info. The planning is the best part. I'm not worried about spring break or kids, because that ship is so enormous, I'm sure everyone can be accomodated. By the way what does DH stand for?

Easter (Spring break for most schools) is not until April 26th next year. The prices of the cruises reflect this, if you look. I, too, am a photo, you-tube addict, looking for anything I can find about this ship and am not going until Sept 2011!

Archived