Which Snorkel Trip on Windspirit Caribbean-St. Martin Itinerary?

B_and_B

If you could only do one or two snorkeling excursions in the following Windspirit itinerary in early march which would you choose?

St. Kitts Snorkel Adventure Tour

Tortola Snorkel Tour

Jost Van Dyke Sailing Tour

Virgin Gorda Snorkel Tour or The Baths by 4x4

St. Barts Sailing Catamaran & Snorkeling Adventure Tour

St. Mrtin Catamaran Sail to Tintamarre Tour

Thanks for your advice!

All of them! :D

Really they should all be nice trips. I would decide what Islands you want to do somthing else on and then snorkel on the rest.

JVD is a great trip, that is one I wouldn't miss. I also like The Baths if you can get there early or late away from the cruise ship crowds.

I enjoyed St. Kitts snorkeling and shopping in town. Better than the train ride.

St. Barts would be a town stop for me great food, drinks and people watching.

• 2 weeks later...

While I cannot say what Windspirit is offering, I can tell you that if the Tortola Snorkel Tour includes either the Indians or Norman Island, do it. Snorkeling off the Indians and at the Treasure Cave of Norman Island is the best snorkeling I have seen anywhere in the Caribbean.

We just returned from a trip that included St Kitts, and the snorkeling was just okay. The day we went the wind was coming from seaward, where it usually comes from over the island, so it was a little rougher than usual (they said that normally it is a pond out there) - and it still wasn't bad.

I have heard that snorkeling at Virgin Gorda can be very difficult (I haven't done it myself), so be careful if you pick that one.

Wish I could tell you more about the other excursions (one day I will do them all!), but this will get you started.

Good luck and have a great cruise!

Keep Smiling!!!

Archived