Glory aft photos???

teanbean16

We are cruising in November and would like some photos of the back of the ship. We have three aft cabins booked and I would like to have some pictures to enjoy before we embark. Have searched and searched but can't find any good photos yet.:):):)

We just got off the Glory and had three aft balconies on the Empress deck...it will be very hard to go back to another location on the ship. We had always sailed in the center of the ship, but this was wonderful. We had no problem with smoke, wind, trash, too much sun, etc. etc. We had the doors opened like on the photo, and enjoyed a lot more time than ever on our balconies! Have a great cruise!!

Thanks for the Aft photos will have cabin 7447 on our Dec cruise How was the wind and falling items? Usely get a cabin in the mid aft section.

Paul

Just off it on Sunday. Seemed like every morning I had to give the chairs a quick wipe with a towel because of cigarette ash, but no other falling items.

Hope they have a chance to fix the balcony door by then - discovered you had to SLAM it shut, otherwise it sounded like an 80 mph wind was trying to come through.

Enjoy!

She backed in beside Destiny this past October;

2898089400065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

Close;

2036445070065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

Real close;

2465498080065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

2152312560065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

Aft from starboard side;

2907093180065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

A little closer;

2716550260065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

If you are unable to make the pics large, send me a friend invitation via WebShots and after I accept, then you can view full size.

My family just had two aft cabins on the Carnival Dream. We had the first and second cabins next to the wrap. The balcony next to the wrap was definately about 50% bigger than the next one. My father was thrilled with it!

• 6 months later...

Thanks for posting these photos. I've got a cruise scheduled on the Valor (also a Conquest-class ship) and have booked the aft wrap 7440 (on the port side) along with 7442, an aft balcony.

The web site that lists information about staterooms said that the wraps on that deck don't have connecting balconies with the regular aft balconies. From some other photos I'd seen it looked like the dividers should be openable, though. Thanks for confirming what I'd thought.

(The web site is the official Carnival one for travel agents, although the link doesn't seem to be working right now:)

https://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/valor/left.htm

• 3 years later...
The 2 afts next to the wraps on 8 are bigger. We had 8450 on the Liberty and it was wonderful. We were able to get 2 lounges, a regular chair and small table on the balcony.

Same as on Deck 7? We are considering the room next to the aft on deck 7 (there are only 2 rooms available) and would obviously love one that is a little bigger!

Same as on Deck 7? We are considering the room next to the aft on deck 7 (there are only 2 rooms available) and would obviously love one that is a little bigger!

I looked at Cruisedeckplans for the Liberty and there are no notes about the aft cabins. On the Dream the ones next to the aft wraps on decks 8 & 9 are the ones that are bigger. I have one of those on Deck 9 booked.

I should say we are considering the Glory. Not the Liberty.

On cruise deck plans they look the same on deck 7 and 8.