Aquaventure sold out. What to do?

prpattycakes

I contacted Carnival to purchase aquaventure shore excusion and was told that it is sold out.

I contacted Atlantis and they said I could try to walk in and purchase a pass, but most likely they will not be available because it is during spring break, and if the ship is sold out, then they would be at capacity.

Does anyone know where else I can purchase a day pass? Comfort suites is out since they want a 2 night minimum stay.

I did not order it earlier at time of booking, because I was told that it would not be a problem to purchase it on the ship.

This was the only excursion we would be going on throughout the cruise because the other 2 days are at HMC and Grand Turk, which many threads suggested those are good beach days. The kids were looking foward to the trip based on Atlantis.

Thanks

I contacted Carnival to purchase aquaventure shore excusion and was told that it is sold out.

I contacted Atlantis and they said I could try to walk in and purchase a pass, but most likely they will not be available because it is during spring break, and if the ship is sold out, then they would be at capacity.

Does anyone know where else I can purchase a day pass? Comfort suites is out since they want a 2 night minimum stay.

I did not order it earlier at time of booking, because I was told that it would not be a problem to purchase it on the ship.

This was the only excursion we would be going on throughout the cruise because the other 2 days are at HMC and Grand Turk, which many threads suggested those are good beach days. The kids were looking foward to the trip based on Atlantis.

Thanks

Sorry, but if Atlantis tells you they will be at capacity, no reseller will have legitimate (guaranteed) passes.

You would have to take your chance as a walk in, or try and book at Atlantis.

You can see if any other hotel site is selling Comfort Suites for a single night. Last season, not all sites were updated, and some still had singles.

I would also check into being put on a waiting list if the cruise ship offers this option.

And maybe check back ... we looked into the this excursion then couldn't make up our minds and when we finally decided to book it online it was gone. I checked with our PVP from Carnival and she said they do leave some to sell onboard so maybe we could check as soon as we got on the ship. We kept checking online and a few days later it was available again so we booked as soon as we saw it .. not sure if some people canceled or something?? Good luck!

Archived