Carnival Coupons on Ebay?

easternshoregirl

The best bet would be to call Carnival directly and find out... that is who counts... you have to be careful with these coupons and gift certs.. a lot of them specifically state you must pay "brochure" price for the cruise... also a lot of them require you to book through a special travel agent who charges more than you would get if you shopped around etc... some don't even let you pick your sail date...

I got some last year without reading the small print... I paid $50 each and got two.. each one was supposed to be for buy 1 get 1 free on a Carnival cruise.. so you pay for the first person in full and get the second one free plus port charges... but you had to use THEIR TA, you had to pay brochure price AND you could only request a certain sale date and it wasn't guaranteed... so even tho I was only paing for the first passenger, it worked out to be more expensive TOTAL than just paying for both people and shopping around... I ended up never using them...

Guest Time2gocruzn

I actually bought one of these off e bay a long time ago..I got it for cheap and wanted to check it out, lol. Mine specifically said that in order to use it you have to pay brochure price. If you book thru a TA or an online agency you would save much more $$ and you can probably bet that the price you pay is well below the brochure price...much lower than $100. SO no, from what I found those coupons are generally worth squat. Now if it says you can use it off any cruise booked thru any agent at any price then yeah grab it, but that is highly unlikley, lol.

A little off topie- There are coupons in the Entertainment book. We received one as a Christmas gift and I never thought I would use any of the coupons (not real organized in that department). When I was preparing to book our August cruise, I remembered seeing a Carnival Coupon. We received $100 off our 7 day cruise (I think the discount is less for fewer days). We had to book a category 6A or higher (no inside cabins). Also, I don't think it can be used for the category guarantee cabins, i.e. OV guarantee, balcony guarantee. Also, I believe it has to be for new bookings only.

Hi,

I have a 2005 Entertainment book with 3 of these coupons in it. If anyone would like me to send them one just let me know. No charge of course. I wont be needing them since I am going on Royal Caribbean.

I'll take one if you would be so kind

BJ Green

PB 1 Suite 332

22151 Moross

Detroit, MI

Guest Time2gocruzn
Hi,

I have a 2005 Entertainment book with 3 of these coupons in it. If anyone would like me to send them one just let me know. No charge of course. I wont be needing them since I am going on Royal Caribbean.

Hey Junior! I would love to have one too (actually the last 2 if they are both still avail, mom and dad are going too)! Shoot me an e mail and I will get my address to you! Kernfam01 @ msn dot com Thanks!

What is the "entertainment book?"

The Entertainment Book is a book of coupons that you can buy for ~$20 or so, depending on where you live. There is a book for every major metropolitan area in the US. Many of the coupons in the book are specific to your local area, but many others are nationwide. The Carnival coupons are in every book nationwide. They don't have too many restrictions, except that they cannot be used on categories below 6A.

Hi guys, I've been sick and didnt check the posts. I have 3 so I will send one to each of you.

tarbashchaputi, djklove and fozziscooter.

I will mail out on Saturday.

Again sorry for the delay

Brenda

djklove - I'm sending you an email now for address

Archived