Need Advice....FAST! LOL

wernew2cruising

I have sent emails to both Victor Bodden and Theris Dixon for Roatan. Well apparently just sending inquiries to them makes them assume you are booking their tours. :eek: So I now have 2 tours booked and obviously only need 1. Our trip is in 17 days and i don't want to mess them up and keep either from getting rebooked. Any suggestions on which to use? We are wanting to do an island tour, stop to eat, and some in our party want to snorkel at the end. There are 4 of us. Thanks for your help. I just don't know I get myself in these messes. :rolleyes: Also, are there any suggestions on a good place to stop to eat seafood, preferably non touristy.

Well, I can't comment on Theris Dixon but we used Victor Bodden last July and were extremely happy. Ask for Julio! He is smart, funny and very accommodating. He has a car that is sort of a small to mid-size air conditioned car - can fit three in the back and one up front. But the best thing is that you can design the day as you like - just tell him what you want and he'll make it work out!

Enjoy your day on Roatan regardless of what you choose - it was my favourite stop of my cruise!

My vote is for Victor and we had Tex who was excellent. Did both companies actually send you a confirmation email or just info on their tours? With Victor's company you can request a specific tour guide. As mentioned we loved Tex. Also, have seen that folks like Hanno and Ali.

Once you decide just send an email to the company you aren't going on and kindly explain and things will be fine. Have a wonderful time in beautiful, magnificent, gorgeous, awesome Roatan!

Archived