Prohibited Items on a Cruise.

seacloss

Can you share a soda card while watching this show?

Ah, but that's the beauty of DCL, you don't need a soda card. :D

*At least I don't think that you do....it's been a number of years since I sailed DCL, I remember soda was free in the DR, I think it was free elsewhere as well.

purple and furry but underneath....metal. They gave me back the fur covers LMAO :D

That is odd...wonder what the reasoning is...seriously. Are they considered a weapon?

I guess you can always bring 2 belts to perform the same task. I was in the military...so I am resourceful...:)

That is odd...wonder what the reasoning is...seriously. Are they considered a weapon?

I guess you can always bring 2 belts to perform the same task. I was in the military...so I am resourceful...:)

They said they being handcuffed to something could cause injury if the ship rocked. I must say that cruise WAS very rough (Hurricane Delta was following us) LOL

Two belts...interesting idea! :eek::D

Carnival's official policy is that handcuffs, including the fuzzy variety, are permitted, as long as they are for "personal use only." This also applies to whips and chains.

I've got the link to that page on their website here somewhere. Oh maybe not.

Contrary to what my nephew wants. Leave the fishing rod at home. No fishing off the side (or back, yep, we have an aft this time) ship. :D

My husband wants to do that as well (we have an aft). It's says that fishing poles are allowed for use on excursions though.

Carnival's official policy is that handcuffs, including the fuzzy variety, are permitted, as long as they are for "personal use only." This also applies to whips and chains.

I've got the link to that page on their website here somewhere. Oh maybe not.

Hey no fair! They not only took mine on my honeymoon I could not get them back!

We too got our handcuffs confiscated on Conquest!

Of course, it was way more embarrassing for us as we didn't even know they were in our carry on bag until they pulled them out while getting our stuff x-rayed. Thanks, best man :cool:

I guess if you have a chance of getting them on board, better put them in your checked luggage!

... musical instruments cannot be taken on board unless you are performing and the performance is approved. ;)

However... you can take your musical instruments regardless of wether the performance is approved on an airplane. Go figure???:cool::cool::cool:

While waiting for my luggage to arrive on my honeymoon cruise on Princess I heard my named called on the overhead asking me to report to the security office, or something of the sort. I hadn't packed my own bags so I couldn't figure out what the problem could be. Turns out they didn't like the fact that I had our monogrammed cake cutting set in my luggage.

Archived