Nassau/Freeport horseback riding

kaykidsmom

Has anyone had any experience doing horseback riding in Nassau or Freeport? I found 1 place in Freeport and 1 in Nassau, but wanted to see if others have done and what their experience was?

Thanks!

We used Trikk Pony in Freeport, Leo the owner is a wonderful person who cares deeply for her horses. It was by far one of our most memorable excursions, it was amazing!

• 1 month later...
I haven't done this excursion, but it's the #1 freeport attracton on tripadvisor.com http://www.trikkpony.com/

I thought I booked trik pony but ended up booking through pine tree stables. We just got back and they were very good. It was a 2 hr. ride through the forest, then up the beach and into the ocean and back through the forest. Very pretty ride. Would recommend.

1064792186_Carnivalcruise-KAK104.jpg.325aa350c81127bb7f7d9b07f6e65f3e.jpg

2002920824_Carnivalcruise-KAK130.jpg.9e0c6c2595a74eb24fb3571643b49c9e.jpg

I thought I booked trik pony but ended up booking through pine tree stables. We just got back and they were very good. It was a 2 hr. ride through the forest, then up the beach and into the ocean and back through the forest. Very pretty ride. Would recommend.

This sounds like a wonderful excursion! Do you happen to know if there is a website for Pine Tree Stables and/or the price (if you don't mind sharing!)

Thank you!

This sounds like a wonderful excursion! Do you happen to know if there is a website for Pine Tree Stables and/or the price (if you don't mind sharing!)

Thank you!

It was!

It cost $85 pp but need to take a taxi there around $10pp each way ask the driver to come back and pick up when done. Pine tree can tell you what time to have the driver come back. Don't arrive too early because there's nothing there to do. There is a market not far from Pine tree stables with shops but not within walking distance (short taxi or bus ride - 5 mins.) It was about 15-20 min. taxi ride from the port.

I planned on about $115 pp to make sure I had enough cash for taxi rides (budgeted $30pp). I did pay by visa for the horseback riding $85pp. I did book through Island Marketing LTD & pre-paid $15pp non-refundable. Might be able to book directly with the stable.

Here's Pine tree's website:

http://www.pinetree-stables.com

Have Fun!:)

Archived