Embassy suites LAX

hdcruizer

Has anyone stayed at the Embassy Suites 9801 Airport Blvd, LAX? Looks like a nice hotel, but is it noisey being so close to the airport? Also, how hard is it to get a shuttle to the pier on short notice from there?

Has anyone stayed at the Embassy Suites 9801 Airport Blvd, LAX? Looks like a nice hotel, but is it noisey being so close to the airport? Also, how hard is it to get a shuttle to the pier on short notice from there?

this is the newer of the two Embassy Suites near LAX. I have had people from work stay there with no complaints.

I wouldn't think there would be a problem contacting a shuttle for pick up the day before, or just take the hotel shuttle to LAX and pick one up there.

You can book a shuttle, but it won't be the hotel shuttle. Personally, I wouldn't recommend staying by LAX unless you have an early morning flight the next day. Have you considered staying by the port in San Pedro? Much more pleasant, you can walk around at night, find a nice restaurant to eat at, and with the Crowne Plaza or Doubleday, they'll shuttle you to the World Cruise Center the day of your cruise.

Archived