Unique Photos

PineappleGal

AND we have a winner folks!

hahahahaha, I LOVE it!

My Dad....... being silly with a big between his legs.:eek: I guess while on vacation you do act a little less inhibited.... and this was after all his first time in San Juan Puerto Rico, or on a cruise for that matter. :cool::D

DSCF6807.jpg

Wow, I am just blown away by all these photos! I need to know what cameras you all are using.

I really love the moon photo that is shining down and the group photo on the balcony, that is super cool.

I am noticing something that some of the most beautiful photos are coming from Half Moon Cay. Boy oh Boy, I can't wait to get there!!

I was using mu olympus waterprook camera. And although I don't have any cruise pistures with my new cam I would highly suggest the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-zs3. It is absoulutely the best point and shoot I have ever owned! It just came out last year and is sold out everyewhere so you have to get it online. It is just WOW. Check out the detail and superzoom of my cat

P1000022.jpg

Wow, I am just blown away by all these photos! I need to know what cameras you all are using.

I really love the moon photo that is shining down and the group photo on the balcony, that is super cool.

I am noticing something that some of the most beautiful photos are coming from Half Moon Cay. Boy oh Boy, I can't wait to get there!!

Edited by TheDINGOateMyBaybay!

wants to know what I am working on that is causing me to laugh so much. First I read the "embarassing moments" thread and now the "unique pictures" thread. How do I explain this?:D:eek:

Reseach for an upcoming "project".

This is seriously like a postcard photo! UNBELIEVABLE

I hope when we travel to Half Moon Cay, I can get a photo like that! Holy cow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for the compliment. I love taking photos ..My kids get so annoyed with me.. But ..whatever..lol

If you ever go to HMC you will notice that they have this long path and every so often there are benches like this to sit at. Each with its own unique traits..The path leads you to the buffet area and restrooms and other parts of the island.

It is one of the prettiest places we have been to..

Ahhh, The bananna place, such a great place before it burned down......

Have they started rebuilding???

Yes the famous Moutaintop Banana Daiquiri spot in St. Thomas - we were there in Dec 2007 and were so sad when we heard it burnt down!!! Also wondering if any recent cruisers can report back on status? Were they going to rebuild it?

Yes the famous Moutaintop Banana Daiquiri spot in St. Thomas - we were there in Dec 2007 and were so sad when we heard it burnt down!!! Also wondering if any recent cruisers can report back on status? Were they going to rebuild it?

We were recently on Oasis and took a tour with Papa Bear. They are not planning on rebuilding Mountain Top. The new home of the Banana Daiquiri is The Great House. It is just a bit lower on the same mountain as Mountaintop was. Beautiful views and of course, delicious banana daiquiri's. :)

IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2774.jpg

Edited by alphakitty

We were recently on Oasis and took a tour with Papa Bear. They are not planning on rebuilding Mountain Top. The new home of the Banana Daiquiri is The Great House. It is just a bit lower on the same mountain as Mountaintop was. Beautiful views and of course, delicious banana daiquiri's. :)

IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2774.jpg

Wow - thanks for the update and gorgeous pic! Nice to know you can still get those powerful banana daiquiries!!! :D

Edited by Froufie