Unique Photos

PineappleGal

I love looking for and taking shots like these. Anybody else? :)

I sure do. The shot below was taken on the Sun deck of the Elation looking over the dome of the atrium. It reminds me of a moonscape - lol. The size of the image is odd because I cropped out an uninteresting part that drew the eye away from the focal point.

Moonscape.jpg

I also posted an interesting hallway shot (2nd image) in another photo thread --> http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=23233746&postcount=221

Okay, here is a photo of my wife and I doing the Bobsled ride in Ocho Rios. Notice the concentration on the driver and the hysteria of the passenger. She screamed all the way down the mountain. I figured has long as I can hear her, she still on board.:D

JamaicaBobsled.jpg

I sure do. The shot below was taken on the Sun deck of the Elation looking over the dome of the atrium. It reminds me of a moonscape - lol. The size of the image is odd because I cropped out an uninteresting part that drew the eye away from the focal point.

Moonscape.jpg

I also posted an interesting hallway shot (2nd image) in another photo thread --> http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=23233746&postcount=221

If I didn't already know it was taken on a ship, well...I wouldn't know it was taken on a ship. :D Love it. :cool:

I ain't kissing no sting ray :eek:.

Wonderful ,wonderful pic's :D

What camera are you using ???

Sure you would (is it possible you don't need 7 years good luck???:D:D)

Using my tried and true Sony cybershot - (but hoping to eventually replace with one of the digitials w/underwater capabilities)

My daughter and her friend in Bermuda

Cheryl

Hey Cheryl! Its me... Cheryl! Heheheh. We sailed together on the Miracle back in 08 and met at the CC meet n greet. I see your going again! Thats great! I loved the Miracle. We're trying the Pride next month. Can hardly wait! Hope you enjoy your next trip!!

In St Lucia noticed that if you see a cow, there usally was a bird sitting on the cow.

5135.jpg?t=1268520718

Similarly in Jamaica - those birds groom the bovines. They will also follow behind the cattle and grab bugs that are kicked up by the hooves.

This is my favorite shot of mine from our Dream cruise. I love how the sunlight reflecting off of the water is casting light onto the bottom of the lifeboats. :)

4339760598_3373960230_b.jpg

Ok, compositionally (is that a word?), this is one of the best cruise ship photographs I have ever seen. My hubby (the Photoshop king) said the lighting was brilliant.

Well done.

THAT is absolutely wonderful!!!! Had I been in that situation, the sound would have been of my screaming - not in fear, but in total joy!!!!!

LOL If you listen closely, over the sound of the wind, at about the mid point you'll hear me doing just that. :D

Ok, compositionally (is that a word?), this is one of the best cruise ship photographs I have ever seen. My hubby (the Photoshop king) said the lighting was brilliant.

Well done.

:o Thank you so much. I felt like I nailed a great shot right when I took it. I do clean up a few of my shots to get rid of the digital noise and such, using Paint Shop Pro...especially with underwater photos. But, that one is untouched and is probably the one I am most proud of. :cool:

Oh man! That was awesome. I need to go on that cruise specifically to do THAT zipline. Thank you so much for posting it. <3

You're welcome. We're going to Labadee again in December, and are trying to decide between doing the zip line again or the bobsled style roller coaster. :D

Edited by Dave Wojo