Unique Photos

PineappleGal

I saved it as my wallpaper

Wonderful shot Dave . You must be a professional

Thanks. :) Nope, not a professional. I just really enjoy taking pictures. :D All of my pics are taken with a point and shoot...nothing fancy. I'm using a Canon Power Shot A630. :cool: That shot was taken with a Canon Power Shot A610. I moved up in mega pixels by switching to the A630 about 2 years ago. :)

What excursion is this? My hubby would love to do this. Well actually he wants to wrestle one. ;)

It was a river boat tour (I forgot the name, eek). We happened to get a kool tour guide at the dock that took us to a bunch of different places.

I could of stayed at this port a few more days...

If you are referring to the Carnival ship it looks like a Fantasy class. It's very hard to make out the name but I'd guess at Elation. The second funnel is either photo-shopped or there is another ship behind it.

Fantasy class ships are, by today's standards, relatively small. Around 70,000 gross tons and 2,000 passengers.

I really thought it was a double funnel ship, lol. Your right though, looks like its just another ship behind it.

is there no way to just upload a pic from hdd? i have no pics hosted on web and cant find a way to upload?:confused::(

I'm not aware of a way. Smart move on C.C.'s part, though, requiring that some other company stores the typically large jpg files on their servers. :rolleyes:

It was a river boat tour (I forgot the name, eek). We happened to get a kool tour guide at the dock that took us to a bunch of different places.

I could of stayed at this port a few more days...

Is it the Tortureguero (I know I am butchering the name) canal?

Edited by S.E.

it looked like it was gonna let me upload for a sec, then DENIED :mad:, i know its a little off topic but when i went to close this page earlier a upload files from your computer box popped up! had already closed dialog box though, and cant figure out what i hit to get it up:confused::confused:.... hmmmm think it worked, maybe, let me know if they are on their please

[ATTACH]150076[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]150077[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]150078[/ATTACH]

Edited by nmayer79

it looked like it was gonna let me upload for a sec, then DENIED :mad:, i know its a little off topic but when i went to close this page earlier a upload files from your computer box popped up! had already closed dialog box though, and cant figure out what i hit to get it up:confused::confused:.... hmmmm think it worked, maybe, let me know if they are on their please

[ATTACH]150076[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]150077[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]150078[/ATTACH]

This is what I get when I click on your attachments:

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator