Questions about the Jewel

Joecadd8269

Does anyone have copies of the daily activity newsletters from the Jewel

Florida Bahammas cruise. we are going May 1st and I am trying to get a heads up on what activities will be offered. Also any recommendations would be great.

I have cruised 30+ times with RCCl and Celebrity but this is our 1st with NCL.

I feel like I am a rookie again hahaha

Just got back from the Jewel and had a great time. Entertainment was really good, actually went to 2 different show almost every night. Either went to 7:30 show and then ate at 8:30 then went to 10:45 show or reversed and ate first. Not a lover of the buffet and have found several places I prefer for lunch. The day you board you can go to the pool and eat or sit and relax at one of the main restaurants, the Azura and have a very nice lunch. The Blue Lagoon has good food, but sometimes they are a little slow, I still really like it there. We also went to another place (I think it is called Topsider, a bar over the pool) which makes great hamburgers and hot dogs (made fresh for you) I believe they open at 2 pm. Staff on board is great - HD John O'Hara is the best and the CD Paul is also excellent. Hope this has helped and you have a great time. I'm jealous, ready to pack up and go on another cruise.

Archived