Adult drink packages

Ave43

You can buy a wine package of 5 or 7 bottles of wine at discounted rate as compared to buying them separately. Also you buy drink tickets ahead of time. Check out the carnival website for details on prices and wine selection.

Typically there are three things people are talking about:

1) You can buy bar credit coupons from the bon voyage department on Carnival.com

2) When you get on board you can buy a Drink of the Day punch card which provides one drink of the day special for 5 days, I think.

3) Wine packages, when you first board or on the first night of dinner you can buy a wine package for a set amount which entitles you to 5 bottles of wine, it's less expensive to buy a package then to buy a bottle per night.

Do a search using key words like: Drink of Day coupon, wine package and bar credit, you will get a lot of threads with a lot of information.

Some TAs offer bar inclusive cruises but I've yet to find any for the cruises I've been on :(

They tend to be large Charter Groups for things like theme cruises. For example the "Goths and Vampires" cruise every October that gets about 500 people has been all-inclusive for the last couple years.

Medium-sized organized groups with over 40 people (I think) can request it. But it's entirely up to Carnival whether they will allow it or not. Plus even if they do, it's not cheap. Everyone in the group has to pay, whether they plan on drinking or not, and the price is only a bargain if you drink at least 7 drinks per day, every day.

Archived