Carnival Room Card/Key?

easternshoregirl

:confused: We are booked on the Valor for May 15 and this will be the first time we have taken our kids on a cruise we have an 18 & 21 year old with 2 of their friends going also. We know that we had to book the rooms in an adults name but what we haven't found out is this- the 4 young adults will be in the cabin but the room key of one will be in my husbands name and one of the kids will have one with our room so how can we make it so that this is vice versa? SO that my husband has one with our cabin and the 18 year old has one to her cabin? My travel agent could only suggest that they trade cards while on the ship and when we get off in port to switch back but i think this will be too confusing does anyone have any ideas of how to work this out?? Thanks!

Actually if the kids rooms are either directly across the hall or adjoining your room they can be in their own room under their own names. When we booked our Valor cruise for June our two grandchildren (9 and 14) were book in an inside cabin across the hall from us (one with my husband, one with me), however after researching a little more I found the above statement to be true and called our agent who in turn called Carnival and had the two kids in the inside room and my husband and myself in the balcony room. We received and email from our agent which showed the change, and Carnival confirmed this. This change of policy with Carnival was fairly recent. However, if that is not what you want to do, you can always go to the Purser after you board and they will have the cards reissued the way you want them.

Archived