Elation in July Room Question

uofmrocky

I had a question about the Carnival Elation in May. Our travel agent assigned us U7 on the upper deck. I believe this room has a porthole? Should I be worried about this room? Our only other cruise was the Carnival Glory and we were in just a regular inside stateroom.

We are booked U9 for one of our upcoming cruises - not sure which Fantasy class :) trip - But the Elation does not have the new waterslides which makes us want to book because it still has basketball courts. (Which will make my son (almost 14) very happy) You will have one bed and one couch I believe and they are very forward on the ship. We were U30 on the Sensation and I that that was a bit forward but it wasn't the motion that bothered us - it was just a long walk from the stairs.

We are booked U9 for one of our upcoming cruises - not sure which Fantasy class :) trip - But the Elation does not have the new waterslides which makes us want to book because it still has basketball courts. (Which will make my son (almost 14) very happy) You will have one bed and one couch I believe and they are very forward on the ship. We were U30 on the Sensation and I that that was a bit forward but it wasn't the motion that bothered us - it was just a long walk from the stairs.

Only the suites on the Elation have couches.

Archived