St Thomas Arrival, on time?

i guide the sky

Has anyone had any experience with the solstice arriving on time from san juan to the next ports in the Itinerary. We have a private day sail booked and its supposed to leave at 9 while our scheduled arrival time is 8 and a 20 to 30 min drive to the harbour for the tour so im wondering if i should cancel and rebook a day sail that leaves at 10 instead, if i could find one that is!!

thanks

I don't know anything about arriving on time in St. Thomas. I do know that if there are a lot of ships in port in St. Thomas at trip from Red Hook to the port takes more than 20-30 minutes. The traffic can be become very congested. We took a day sail last month from Red Hook, left Red Hook at a very reasonable time. We arrived at the ship 5 minutes before all aboard. The day sail was fantastic. You can google Independence 44 to see the yacht.

I don't know anything about arriving on time in St. Thomas. I do know that if there are a lot of ships in port in St. Thomas at trip from Red Hook to the port takes more than 20-30 minutes. The traffic can be become very congested. We took a day sail last month from Red Hook, left Red Hook at a very reasonable time. We arrived at the ship 5 minutes before all aboard. The day sail was fantastic. You can Google Independence 44 to see the yacht.

Thanks for the info, our trip ends at 330 so and hour and half should be plenty to get back. especially since we are the only cruise in port according to crusietimetables.com in fact the solstice may 2 is a great sailing with supposedly all but one port alone that day, and st marteen is only the one RCI ship. pretty amazing considering the saturation of cruise ships in the Caribbean as of late!

Archived