Taxi from MSY to the French Quarter

NKG6002

• 6 years later...

Hi All,

Taxi fares for couples from MSY to the French Quarter is now $36. You can find the various transportation options from MSY to the French Quarter including airport shuttles and public transportation here: (http://mikestravelguide.com/getting-from-louis-armstrong-international-airport-to-new-orleans-french-quarter/).

• 1 month later...

Uber is always an option as well. My aunt took it and she said it cost her about $30. We took a private transportation service which was excellent! A bit more expensive for 2 people only but they were awesome and worth the special treatment.

• 1 month later...

I would also appreciate some information on transportation. Is there a shuttle service available? We have a group of seven. Would is be better to take two taxi's? What do you with experience suggest?? Thanks for your help.

We used a company called Big E's Transportation. They are awesome and have awesome reviews on Yelp! :) They treat you like family. For 4 people it will probably cost you about the same as a cab ride.

So what transportation did you use? There will be four of us traveling together so we can split th cost.

Check my last post. Big E's Transportation. :)

I would also appreciate some information on transportation. Is there a shuttle service available? We have a group of seven. Would is be better to take two taxi's? What do you with experience suggest?? Thanks for your help.